7/14/2017 – recently published:
- Y. Zhai, J. C. Flanagan, and M. Shim, “Lattice Strain and Ligand Effects on the Formation of Cu2-xS/I-III-VI2 Nanorod Heterostructures through Partial Cation Exchange,” Chem. Mater. accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.7b02392]
- Baeumer, R. Valenta, C. Schmitz, A. Locatelli, T. O. Menteş, S. P. Rogers, A. Sala, N. Raab, S. Nemsak, M. Shim, C. M. Schneider, S. Menzel, R. Waser, R. Dittmann, “Subfilamentary Networks Cause Cycle-to-Cycle Variability in Memristive Devices,” ACS Nano accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1021/acsnano.7b02113]
4/14/2017 – Andy defends his PhD successfully. Congrats, Dr. Zhai!
4/5/2017 – Recently published papers:
- Y. Zhai and M. Shim, “Effects of Copper Precursor Reactivity on the Shape and Phase of Copper Sulfide Nanocrystals,” Chem. Mater. accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.7b00461]
- S. P. Rogers, R. Xu, S. Pandya, L. W. Martin, and M. Shim, “Slow Conductance Relaxation in Graphene-Ferroelectric Field-Effect Transistors,” J. Phys. Chem. C, accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcc.7b00753]
- M. Shim, “Colloidal Nanorod Heterostructures for Optoelectronics,” J. Phys. D, 50, 173002 (2017). Invited Topical Review. [DOI: 10.1088/1361-6463/aa65a5]
- S. –Y. Cho, N. Oh, S. Nam, Y. Jiang, and M. Shim, “Enhanced Device Lifetime of Double-Heterojunction Nanorod Light-Emitting Diodes,” Nanoscale, accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1039/C7NR01404J]
2/9/2017 – Press Release on our Science paper: https://news.illinois.edu/blog/view/6367/461493#image-2
– and a cool youtube video from Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAWpsNUSAQ&feature=youtu.be
2/9/2017 – Recently published papers:
- N. Oh, B. H. Kim, S. –Y. Cho, S. Nam, S. P. Rogers, Y. Jiang, J. C. Flanagan, Y. Zhai, J. –H. Kim, J. Lee, Y. Yu, Y. K. Cho, G. Hur, J. Zhang, P. Trefonas, J. A. Rogers, and M. Shim, “Double-Heterojunction Nanorod Light-Responsive LEDs for Display Applications,” Science 355, 616 – 619 (2017). [DOI: 10.1126/science.aal2038]
- V. Kumar, H. A. Fustér, N. Oh, Y. Zhai, K. Deshpande, M. Shim, and P. J. A. Kenis, “Continuous Flow Synthesis of Anisotropic Cadmium Selenide and Zinc Selenide Nanoparticles,” ChemNanoMat, accepted (2017). [DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201600296]
- H. Keum, Y. Jiang, J. K. Park, J. Flanagan, M. Shim, and S. Kim, “Solvent-Free Patterning of Colloidal Quantum Dot Films Utilizing Shape Memory Polymers,” Micromachines 8, 18 (2017). [DOI: 10.3390/mi8010018]
10/17/2016 – You (Andy) Zhai to receive Lam Research Fellowship – Congrats, Andy!
9/28/2016 – Recently published papers:
- Y. Jiang, N. Oh, and M. Shim, “Double-Heterojunction Nanorod Light-Emitting Diodes with High Efficiencies at High Brightness using Self-Assembled Monolayers,” ACS Photonics, Article ASAP (2016). [DOI: 10.1021/acsphotonics.6b00371]
- N. Oh and M. Shim, “Metal Oleate Induced Etching and Growth of Semiconductor Nanocrystals, Nanorods and their Heterostructures,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 10444 (2016). [DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b03834]
9/27/2016 – New and improved group website is now up – Yay!